Bell P-39 Airacobra 3d model
Bell P-39 Airacobra 3d model. High detailed, mid poly 3d model of Bell P-39 Airacobra, a fixed-wing fighter aircraft used in World War 2.
Bell P-39 Airacobra 3d model features
- Tri faced, mid resolution, UVW mapped model
- High resolution textures, with specular maps
- Realistic and medium detailed exterior and interior.
- Separate objects for surfaces like doors, elevator, rudder and landing gears.
- All objects have pivot point set ( rotate on local axis ), and can be rigged and animated.
Included 3d formats – 3ds max and Obj. Perfect for any kind of visualization, illustration and animation.
- Polygons: 21,001
- Vertices: 15,767
2 thoughts on “Bell P-39 Airacobra 3d model”
Very good indeed, thank you!
thank you so much!!!!