- DON'T UPLOAD ILLEGAL, ADULT, OR SPAM CONTENT.
- YOU CAN ONLY UPLOAD WHAT YOU CREATED OR HAVE THE SOLE RIGHTS TO DISTRIBUTE.
- DON'T TRY TO ARTIFICIALLY INCREASE THE HITS YOUR CONTENT RECEIVES. EVEN THE SUSPICION OF THIS ACTIVITY CAN TRIGGER DELETION OF YOUR UPLOADS, AND SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
- WE LOG ALL INCOMING IP ADDRESSES FOR THE SECURITY AND SAFETY OF OUR USERS AND WILL NOT HESITATE TO PROSECUTE ANY HACK OR ATTEMPT TO EXPLOIT OUR SYSTEM OR CODE BY ANY MEANS.
- WE CAN DELETE UPLOADED CONTENT OR CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT NOTICE. A SINGLE ACTION THAT VIOLATES THIS USER AGREEMENT CAN WARRANT CANCELLATION.
- animium.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS OF AGREEMENT AT ANY MOMENT.
Description of Services
We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, hosting user created files created with the various 3D software programs serving these user submitted files, hosting User profiles and links to their profiles on other websites, hosting a database of voluntarily submitted user data, and other like services. You are responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer, modem, and Internet access (including payment of all fees associated with such access).
Conduct on Site
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
a. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
b. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
c. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
d. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
e. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
f. impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.