Shattering Glass with Rayfire in 3ds max
Realistic Glass Shatter animation created with Rayfire in 3ds max 2009.
Glass Shatter Animation Features
- Contains 33,000 frames of animation.
- Realistic shattering of glass with super slow motion, done with time scale in Rayfire and converted into keyframes.
- Basic materials for glass and light setup for rendering with scanline renderer.
- You can use your own materials and set camera animation for a realistic render.
- the entire animation and it’s sub steps are collapsed to key frames.
Included 3d formats – 3ds max and Obj. Perfect for any kind of visualization, illustration and animation.
- Polygons: 2449
- Vertices: 4005